Ir al contenido principal

"A song of Ice and Fire" my favourite book

My favourite book

"A song of Ice and Fire" of  George R. R. Matin  it became in my favourite book because is really fun and interestign, is a book which may have different layers of reading, you can have fun with principal trama or to enthusiasm with this new word and therory on trama. Also is it full of details so this book have different interpretations. 

My favourite kind of book is a fantasy books. It's because I feel like "Harry Potter" of J. K. Rowling  too.  I read a long time age and I enjoyed it a lot 😊 

Resultado de imagen para libros chibiOther of my book favourite is "Ham on Rye" of Charles Bukowski, I laughed a lot reading this book, it's have humor black. 

I not have fauvorite author, because... i dont know, I read what I recommend or find. Although there are writers that I liked, like: Bukowsky, Murakami, Bolaño,  Rivera Letelier, George Martin... I can remember those now.

I recomender read of book that I have already named in this blog, although I would add: "Santa Maria de las flores negras" of Hernan Rivera Letelier. Is about the slaugther of school Santa Maria in Iquique of Chile in 1907, the year in which the nitrate workers protested for better working condicions and Chilean state he  kill them all. 

If you have time, read some of these books, you will not it 😊


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

South Korea: Country I would like to visit

I would visit for three reasons 1- Food: This food is really delicious and healthy, the only problem is spicy food, because in this country almost all gastronomy contains spicy species . Korean food is very healthy because it contains little sugar and almost everything is cooked steamed, so it's low-fat.  2-Cultural industry: South Korea is popular all over the world  because of its TV series (doramas) and music bands (k-pop). For me this industry is interesting  because it's completely different to the American cultural industry, as for the production as well as marketing approach. I  would like to study in this country because it would be a great learning experience for me and my profession. And I would like to go the concert of my favorite group, too *-* 3-Landscape: South Korea's architecture is very varied and its natural landscape is very pretty. The culture is completely different to Western Culture, and it's very interesting for me to know other ci...

I would like to visit South Korea

South Korea is a country located in Asia, is small but have more population. I would like to visit South Korea because I like K-pop, I would like go to concert of my favourite group, the concert in South Korea is amazing, the stage, the show, the production is more big than other country. My second reason is for industry of entretainiment and audiovisual, this industry it's new in compared to industries like United States, this industry started thirty years ago approximately and today it  has fanaitics all over the world. I study cinema and television, it's why I would like to travel to this country, to know and learn for this industry. But I would not like live in South Korea because is a culture very different from to Chilean. The Korean culture have labor explotation, bullying, competitiveness and lot social and work strees, the social hierarchy is extreme, for example in the work you can't go home before your boss  even if it's time leave or your boos is playing, is...

In the future

In the future I would like conduct studies in the other contry... I dont't know what contry... could be Korea, Argentina, Canada, EEUU, Cuba, Japon or ... I dont' know, I do not decide yet. I would like be best in my job, learn form do cinema but industries cinema, I want to specialize in director of cine. I would like travel the world . It's hard for me think about of the future, I don't know about rhat will I do in an hour, think of post grade is really dificult of me. I have security about few things, like: I like of the cine, in the future I would be director famous and my films will wath around the word, I like industries cinema, I don't like Europe cinema or art cinema it's so boring I'm sleep in this films, I like animation and films of the kids ❤ I like Pixar I like Ghibli Studios and just some things of Disney, I want to make movies fot the Chilean public and Mapuche public, I would like cinema indigenous, too. I think what cinema industries is v...