Ir al contenido principal

My future: world fame.



My future my job will be make flims and... world fame. I will be better than Miyasaki, my movies will know in all the world and my voice will be heard. 
My films will be about the chilean culture and mapuche culture and their problems. I want make movies for chilean plublic and the people of the south of Chile.
I would like that the once that don't have a voice  that are not eart culd express their voice thruough from my movies. 
In the future I try my best, I hope my dream come true because think the movies is very important from the society, entertains and teaches, I will like the people watch my movies and  think about. 
I have everything set for the moment when I become famous, my fandom's name will be Ayeyes and my lighstick's name Yeyebong, I even have my autograph ready, I just need more fans but I have one fan now. 
In the future I would like go to Korea for know Korean culturals industries, study and learn. I would like live in the south of  Chile for a while and learn mapudungun language, too. 
In the future I win the Oscar Award, obiusly, and other award too.  
I hope I will become in the grat person. 

¡Let's get it!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

South Korea: Country I would like to visit

I would visit for three reasons 1- Food: This food is really delicious and healthy, the only problem is spicy food, because in this country almost all gastronomy contains spicy species . Korean food is very healthy because it contains little sugar and almost everything is cooked steamed, so it's low-fat.  2-Cultural industry: South Korea is popular all over the world  because of its TV series (doramas) and music bands (k-pop). For me this industry is interesting  because it's completely different to the American cultural industry, as for the production as well as marketing approach. I  would like to study in this country because it would be a great learning experience for me and my profession. And I would like to go the concert of my favorite group, too *-* 3-Landscape: South Korea's architecture is very varied and its natural landscape is very pretty. The culture is completely different to Western Culture, and it's very interesting for me to know other ci...

I would like to visit South Korea

South Korea is a country located in Asia, is small but have more population. I would like to visit South Korea because I like K-pop, I would like go to concert of my favourite group, the concert in South Korea is amazing, the stage, the show, the production is more big than other country. My second reason is for industry of entretainiment and audiovisual, this industry it's new in compared to industries like United States, this industry started thirty years ago approximately and today it  has fanaitics all over the world. I study cinema and television, it's why I would like to travel to this country, to know and learn for this industry. But I would not like live in South Korea because is a culture very different from to Chilean. The Korean culture have labor explotation, bullying, competitiveness and lot social and work strees, the social hierarchy is extreme, for example in the work you can't go home before your boss  even if it's time leave or your boos is playing, is...

In the future

In the future I would like conduct studies in the other contry... I dont't know what contry... could be Korea, Argentina, Canada, EEUU, Cuba, Japon or ... I dont' know, I do not decide yet. I would like be best in my job, learn form do cinema but industries cinema, I want to specialize in director of cine. I would like travel the world . It's hard for me think about of the future, I don't know about rhat will I do in an hour, think of post grade is really dificult of me. I have security about few things, like: I like of the cine, in the future I would be director famous and my films will wath around the word, I like industries cinema, I don't like Europe cinema or art cinema it's so boring I'm sleep in this films, I like animation and films of the kids ❤ I like Pixar I like Ghibli Studios and just some things of Disney, I want to make movies fot the Chilean public and Mapuche public, I would like cinema indigenous, too. I think what cinema industries is v...